DIY Plastic Bag Dispenser
Keeping your plastic bags organized for reuse can be done in a variety of ways. This is a guide about DIY plastic bag dispenser
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love reusing my plastic bags, but I got tired of folding them up into neat little triangles to keep from having a messy plastic bag storage area. Upcycle your old wipes container into a plastic bag dispenser. The bags will pop out beautifully the way the wipes did, just like a fresh box of tissues.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 plastic bag dispenser
Source: My mother
- 10 plastic shopping bags
- 1 empty wipe container
- decorative paper or fabric
- Press the air out of your first bag. Fold the bag in half and press any remaining air out.
- Start laying one bag over the next. Overlap the handles on top of the previous bag to make a long intersecting chain of all 10 bags. Make sure your very first bag's handle is turned upward. This will be the first to come out of the container.
- Starting from bag one (with the upward turned handle) roll bags tightly, tucking in each handle as you roll. Bag one will end up being in the middle with its handle sticking out.
- Pop this into your empty wipe container. Decorate with pretty paper or fabric.
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 13, 2017 at 2:33:28 PM on 10.0.0.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us