Dark Circles Around Your Eyes

Does anyone know of a home recipe to get rid of dark circles around eyes, otherwise known as raccoon eyes? I have used expensive creams to no avail.

Thanks,
Glenda from California

Answers:

Dark Circles Around Your Eyes

My grandson has this condition on occasion. The doctor told me that it is an inherited condition. He does have allergies, however, and the circles come and go, so I'd place my money on allergies alone. In other words, try to figure out what allergies you might have from foods, drinks, sprays, environment, chemicals, gases, or soaps, etc. If you cannot, try to get tested by an Allergist, because in the long run, you will spend WAY more for cover-up makeup over the years that is only a "band aid" for the likely real problem. You'll be happy that you did it. (11/28/2006)

By Lynda

Dark Circles Around Your Eyes

Hi, I have just started a blog that writes about things related to dark circles: the cause of dark circles, home remedies, eye cream reviews, and make up tips. It would be wonderful if you can drop by to visit my web site: www.mydarkcirclesblog.com to check out the latest information about dark circles. I hope it helps. Thank you. (11/29/2006)

By iry

Dark Circles Around Your Eyes

Thank you all for responding. I don't have allergies...been tested for that.
My eyes are not puffy, so the cucumber, potato, and tea bags didn't work. They did feel nice though. I have tried Avon's items, Hylexin, other brands of lightener and they didn't work either.

My dark circles go completely around my eyes, not just under the eye, no one else in my family has this problem. I can't wear make-up, for my job doesn't allow it, so I can't hide them. I was wondering if this is some type of vitamin deficiency, and AMSUN thank you, I will get some vitamin k cream and see what that does.

Other than that, I just don't know. But I am still searching and when I find something I will let you all know. Thanks again for your suggestions. (12/02/2006)

By Glenda

Dark Circles Around Your Eyes

A paste of almonds mixed with a few drops of milk, helped me out with my dark circles. (03/08/2007)

By sandy.

Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Storing Googly Eyes
Storing Googly Eyes
Woman with puffy eyes using eye drops.
Remedies for Puffy Eyes
Woman massaging her eyes
Remedies for Bags Under Your Eyes
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄