Dark Circles on My Elbows and Knees

My elbows are very dark. I have used all types of things, but none help to lighten the skin. Can someone please give me some tips?

Hammad

Answers:

Dark Circles on My Elbows and Knees

Prescription-strength hydroquinone will bleach the skin. (06/14/2010)

By mollyring

Dark Circles on My Elbows and Knees

Try Ambi, they promise results in two weeks and I can say they're right. And they're cheap!

They make creams and soaps. www.ambi.com, but I buy mine in Walgreens or the grocery store, in the ethnic section. You must use it twice a day faithfully. I use the cream which comes in a tube.

Good luck sweetie. I've been battling dark elbows and knees, Ambi works there too, all my life, but I have success with this. Use a sunblock after you rub it in well and wait ten minutes.

Good luck! (06/15/2010)

By metroplex

Dark Circles on My Elbows and Knees

Have you been tested for diabetes? That can sometimes cause dark places in some people. (06/16/2010)

By Lilac

Young girl in sweater dress hugging her knees
Remedies for Dark Circles on Elbows and Knees
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
mud mask on elbows
Caring for Elbows
Jeans with torn knee.
Patching Knees on Pants
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄