Dark Circles on My Elbows and Knees

How can I clean the darkness from my knees? I can't even wear a skirt due to that problem. Please suggest something.

I have used lime before; it does not work.

By Roan from London

Answers:

Dark Circles on My Elbows and Knees

First let me ask if you have fibromyalgia? If you do this is or can be a normal effect of fibro known as "molting". I get it on the tops of my big toes. A prescription of "Desoximetasone cream" from the doctor should help. If you do not have fibro, I have used Real Lemon (not Lime) in my salon and for person use.

Cut the lemon in half and rub it on elbow and knees, soak elbows and knees in the lemon half for at least 30 minutes, rubbing it around. You might have to do it again in a few days. Use a scrub brush to remove the dead skin after the soak. Get in a habit after this to use a good moisturizing body cream daily on the spots. You can also try the liquid salons use to do a manicure. It dissolves the dead skin away. Buy it at a beauty supply store, it is cheap.
Good Luck! (11/19/2010)

By chuck j

Dark Circles on My Elbows and Knees

Look for information on a condition called hyperkeratosis, you will find your answers and treatment there and don't scrub the areas. (12/04/2010)

By Xotchi

Young girl in sweater dress hugging her knees
Remedies for Dark Circles on Elbows and Knees
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
mud mask on elbows
Caring for Elbows
Jeans with torn knee.
Patching Knees on Pants
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄