Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

I want to know how can you get rid of dark circles around and underneath your eyes. I have tried potato and cucumber didn't make a difference.

Fiza

Answers:

Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

How long have you had them? If you are getting enough sleep, eating wisely, and avoiding excess caffeine or alcohol, you probably shouldn't have them. A number of medical conditions can cause them, including liver disease. Get a checkup! (06/14/2006)

By coreenhart

Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

I had a friend whose entire family had gorgeous huge eyes but they also all had the dark circles. AVON has a cream for that and it was the one thing that worked, they said. I also heard that using a white pencil for eyes near the nose will OPEN the eyes up make them pop and look awake. I did this once and, yes, it made them look bright. Good luck. (06/14/2006)

By meoowmom

Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

I am perfectly healthy but very pale-skinned, and I have them. I cover them up with a yellow-toned NYC brand concealer stick. It was $1.72 at Wal-Mart. Good luck! (06/17/2006)

By Alexandra

Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

I too have the dark circle around my eyes along with bags under my eyes, I have always had them even from a small child and would like to get rid of them without using makeup. I do not drink alcohol, and I do not consume large amounts of caffeine. I get enough sleep but they seem to be there. I think the only way to get rid of the bags is to have surgery, which I am not to likely to have, so what is a girl to do? I do not have liver disease and I have had a clean bill of health, what up can anyone help us. (08/19/2006)

By 1bigmama

Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

I too have problems with dark circles. No matter how much sleep i get or what not. I was told that its likely to do with the amount of blood/nutrients/oxygen that the area gets. As the skin is so thin around the eye, any problem there is more pronounced. I have very low blood pressure so I'm inclined to believe this.

A good eye cream might help, otherwise its make up, I'm afraid (02/01/2007)

By kitty

Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

You can also get circles from allergies - mine come and go. (08/01/2007)

By pamphyila

Dark Rings Around Your Eyes

I only had this problem when I worked the night shift and I wasn't getting enough sleep, so once I see the dark circles, I try to make up for lost hours of nap time then I'm back to being pretty again! (02/19/2009)

By JOHANNA