Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

How do you unclog a drain with Dawn dish washing liquid?

Linde from Hanover, NH

Answers:

Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

What always works like a charm is baking soda and then pour white vinegar on it.

(12/15/2008)

By wife2jfbuilder

Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

Dawn worked on a clog at least 10 feet down the pipes.

Details: I have 4 females in this house, and this one bathroom sink drain had been a constant problem. I became an expert with a metal snake to pull out hair clogs in the pipes. Well the snake went all the way in this time, and did not find the clog. Actually it somehow made the problem worse, from a slow drain to a complete plug. I have tried the various chemicals in the past, and they would often work after 4-5 doses. So my wife suggested rd.com (and a past reader's digest article) through which I found this site.

Exactly what I did: This was a bathroom sink drain, totally stopped, and about half full of water already. I took a four quart pot, boiled water, and added lots of Dawn to the boiling water while my wife stirred. I dumped it into the clogged sink. We watched a movie and when it was over the drain was clear. I will note also that the Dawn we have is very old and sludgy, but it still worked. (12/24/2008)

By Eric

Sink drain with water running into sink.
Clearing a Clogged Kitchen Sink Drain
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🎉
🎄