Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas

Does Antibacterial Dawn dish soap kill fleas?

By hxena

Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas

Yes. Add about 4 drops to your anima'ls bath water when water is at full level. When you're done bathing your pet you will see the dead critters in the water. (07/21/2009)

By nightrain71

Dawn Dish soap For Fleas

When I lived in Florida the vet there said that any detergent or shampoo would kill fleas on the pet. The secret he shared is that these have to be left on and sudsy for at least 10 minutes.
He also said to put a tiny bit of garlic powder in the water. I know that some vets advise against garlic, but it never harmed our Little Bit and she is now 17 1/2 years old. (07/22/2009)

By lavonneann

Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas

I think this might work, but for a dollar you can get flea soap. The thing is, fleas drown in water, so maybe anything works. Raw onion (including all types-wild, garlic, etc.) is toxic when ingested by dogs, but I have never heard that application is bad. (07/22/2009)

By damaged05170

dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
A cat scratching itself because it has fleas.
Treating a Cat With Fleas
A wall with fleas in it.
Fleas Inside of Walls
french bulldog puppy
Treating Fleas on a Puppy
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding