Dealing With a Hyper Puppy

I have a active five month old mix Pomeranian Chiuawa. She is very fast, very hyper, and loves to take my things and run all over the house so we can chase her. I have another dog, a three year old Shih tzu Maltese who is very calm. My Pom won't leave her alone. How can I keep my Pom to calm down and behave better? I love her, she has personality. Please help me. What can I do?

By Zuky from CA

Dealing With a Hyper Puppy

What you can do is be patient with her. She is just a puppy and full of vim and vigor. As she she gets older (about a year) she will probably calm down. Be glad she is healthy and sounds to be happy. As she gets much older, she will really slow down and you'll be happy to remember when she was full of all that energy. (09/08/2010)

By carol101

Dealing With a Hyper Dog
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
french bulldog puppy
Treating Fleas on a Puppy
A cute black puppy chewing on its owners finger.
Teething Advice for Puppies
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes