Decorating Plastic Headbands
Decorating plastic headbands can be a fun project whether it is for yourself or something you do with your kids. By attaching flowers, rhinestones, and other fun additions you can make a special occasion headband. This is a guide about decorating plastic headbands.
Fancy up your or your child's head band, so easy and you can make them to match that special outfit or season!
Total Time: 20mins
- 1 Hawaii lai from party shop ($1.62)
- 2 plastic head bands ($2.70)
- 1 scissors ($0)
- 1 glue gun ($0)
- 1 glue stick ($0)
- Plug in your glue gun and cut apart flower necklace
- Clean off head band with soap and water, dry.
- Glue flowers on to head band.
- And there you are! Pretty to go!
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on August 21, 2016 at 5:20:05 PM on 10.0.2.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us