Decorating Rooms With Pink Colored Walls

Nursery with pink walls.
Decorating a room to coordinate with pink walls is a fun project, there are many options to completing the overall look. This is a guide about decorating rooms with pink colored walls.

What and how do I work with that when all I have got is neutral. Any suggestions?

By star from Asheville

Neutral colors go with everything. As far as that goes, I have read articles that say no matter what color, the largest amount of color in a room is considered the neutral color. Also when you live in a rental you can't really worry about what colors go with what, because if you did that every time you moved you would have to get new stuff to go with it. I once lived in a house that both bedrooms were painted hot pink with turquoise and navy blue trim. One of my bedspreads was gold and the other green, and I still used them any way. The living room carpeting was orange, and my furniture was green. You just make do with what you have.