Decorating Wedding Ceremony Space at a Hotel

This is my first question on here. My daughter will have her ceremony in one room and her reception in another at a hotel. How do you decorate for a ceremony when it's just a empty room with chairs? The reception we have under control, but I'm stumped on the ceremony. Her colors will be neons. Help please.

Answers

When my niece married, they put bows on the side of the chairs that lined the aisle to the front. My sister rented two large brass stands with ferns to place on each side of where the couple would stand. Those also had bows placed on them.She put a table with a cloth covering in their colors at the front behind the pastor with the candelabra and three candles that they were to light.

Weddings DecorationsFebruary 2, 2016
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Beautiful Swan
Decorating a Pond for a Wedding
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 9:28:04 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.