Decorating Your Fence

Category Fences
Paw prints painted on a fence.
Adding paint, patterns, drawings, plants, lights and/or things can make your fence look less boring. This guide is about decorating your fence.

I have seen faces with baseball hat and binoculars on people's fences. Does anyone have something showing me how to make one?

By Dianne from Grafton, Ontario

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Make your fence fun! I not only plant flowers and veggies, but I decorate the fence to make gardening even more fun. The ducks I purchased at the Goodwill for $1.00 each and they are made of hard plastic (like PVC material). I drilled holes in them and hung them on the fence. I found the large wooden pig hidden behind a tree when I bought the house and I painted it pink, drilled holes in it, added an "eye" to his face and hung it on the fence.

The wagons on the right hand side of the photo were purchased at garage sales for less than $10.00 apiece and I filled them with flowers that bloom all year. And my beautiful buttercups in the foreground are in full bloom.

Gardens should not be work, they should be fun!

By Florida Gal from Spring Hill FL

Pig and ducks on fence.

Comment Like this photo? 8