Decoration Ideas for a Church Anniversary

Category Church
A church decorated for a special event.
Celebrating the anniversary of your church often involves decorations and activities. This is a guide about decoration ideas for a church anniversary.

I need some tips for a low cost decorations for our church's anniversary. Can anyone help?

By Peter from UAE

Best Answer

If its decorations you want, I'd look to nature and see what God has provided for the UAE. Here in the USA I'd suggest sea shells and other Christian symbols. Do a websearch under the word "Chrismons." Chrismons are really Christmas ornaments used to decorate a living evergreen tree, but I think you'll find suggestions for how to make decorations you can use for your purpose as well. Chrismons are white and are all Christian symbols.

Kudos to the other person who posted feedback. We all love you!

We are celebrating our 10th church anniversary. The colors are royal blue, silver, white, and black. I want to do royal blue runners on the tables. I want to do candle arrangements on them as well. The theme is "For Your Glory". I wanted it to be festive. I need ideas for tables.

How about royal blue runner, with clear candle globes with silver candles in them? You could put a thin white and black and royal ribbon around the top of the globe. You could also put up balloons in various spots of each of your colors.

White tablecloth and candles. Clear candle holders adorned with royal blue, silver and black ribbons.