Decorations for Glass Blocks

I've seen the glass blocks at arts and crafts shows and was wondering where do they get all the different pictures for the front of them? I've seen ones with dogs and even cartoon characters on them. Does anyone know?

By Katwalker from Ripley, TN

Answers:

Decorations for Glass Blocks

Most are hand painted or use decals of some sort that have a tolerance for heat if the end product is lit up.
Vellum paper would work well. It is found in any craft store, and though most have a simple "background" design, you will find some with animals, baby motifs, etc. (04/23/2009)

By Dedeswrkshop

Decorations for Glass Blocks

I have printed on window decal computer film from"Invent It" brand. They are self adhesive and worked well. I bought them in Target in the computer paper section. I have also painted on the blocks and used modge podge to decoupage on napkin or Vellum paper designs. The web address for Invent It is:
www.clubinventit.com.
Hope this helps you. Donna (04/27/2009)

By flying-brush

Decorations for Glass Blocks

My blocks have rub-on patterns on them. You can find them at a craft store. You need to make sure you put them on right and hard. Then put ribbon around it and maybe a bow depending on size and bow. Really you can decorate it with a lot of different things. (05/02/2009)

By Teresa Kay

Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
Glass Block
Crafts Using Glass Blocks
🎄