Decorations for Glass Blocks

I am trying to locate a place I can purchase a 6x6 cut out monogram letter decal to put on glass blocks. Can anyone help me out?

By L. from TX

Answers:

Decorations for Glass Blocks

(I found this online.) There are several good ways to do it. I actually drill a hole in the end of them and put the clear mini lights inside (don't know if you do or not). On the outside, I have used stickers, rub-ons or whatever. You can also print some great art or pictures, sayings, etc. off your computer onto clear transparency sheets and then decoupage them onto the sides.

I have also seen fabric modge-podged on the sides. Anything you can dream up, you can use on these. They are so very versatile. I have several that a friend made that plug in outside and are on my steps that are Halloween style. She used only the orange colored lights in them and they are great. You could change the color of the lights for each season! Good luck. (12/13/2009)

By kffrmw88

Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
Glass Block
Crafts Using Glass Blocks
🎉
🎄