Decoupage Pins

A coworker was wearing a pin which was made from scraps of fabric, buttons, and it had been decoupaged. I have searched the web trying to find the instructions. I came upon thriftyfun.com and love it. If anyone has the instructions for the decoupage pins, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kay from Lanexa, VA

Answers:

Decoupage Pins

I made button pins by using a base of different colored flattened and baked Sculpey. I then used colored, gold, and silver buttons that complemented each other, overlapping and gluing with a glue gun.

I have seen pins made from puzzle pieces and then coated with a clear varnish. (02/19/2006)

By knits52

Decoupage Pins

This might be similar to what you are looking for:

craftbits.com (02/20/2006)

By Francine

Decoupage Pins
Push Pins
Alternatives to Push Pins
push pins on a bulletin board
Substitutes for Push Pins
Decoupage Pen Holder
Making a Decoupage Pen Holder
Decoupage Scrabble Tile Earrings
Decoupage Scrabble Tile Earrings
🎄