Dental Work Without Insurance

I broke my tooth in the front and it hurts so bad. I don't get money til November first and I went to Excel dental and did a exam and consultation. They said I need a root canal and crown, but won't do anything til I pay 1000 $, but I'm in so much pain. I can't eat, drink, or sleep. What can I do?

By Brianna

You could check dental schools in your area where students will perform work on patients as part of their studies, or try to see if something on this website works for you in your area. Good luck!

http://www.nidc  h.gov/oralhealth ... blications/findinglowcostdentalcare/

Roots canals have become big money makers for dentists. Everyone it seems needs root canals. I broke a tooth and the dentist prepared it as for a regular filling and it actually looked nicer than the original, for the cost of a filling. No root canal bs.