Denture Tablet for Cleaning

This tip maintains drains and keeps toilet bowls clean. I stumbled across this when I was desperate one evening with a stopped up drain.

Break up 1 denture cleaning tablet and let fall into drain let sit (there should be a bit of water in the trap to dissolve it). Then run hot water down the drain. Presto! the effervescence from the tablet opened the clog. Now I use one tablet per week to keep them open and running clearly.

I throw 2 denture cleaning tabs in the toilet and let sit for about 15-30 minutes and come back, flush, clean bowl!

By Lisa from Warren, MI

Denture Tablet for Cleaning

Thanks! I will definitely be using this tip which is very handy since we always have denture tabs in the house. Thanks again. (10/10/2008)

By Mommapatty

Denture Tablet for Cleaning
A denture tablet submerged in water.
Storing Denture Tablets
Making a Recycled Vinyl Record Tablet Holder
Denture Cleaner
Denture Cleaner Recipes
Denture Tablet
Cleaning Uses for Denture Tablets