Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

I'm looking for a deodorant that is not expensive or homemade that kills odors and leaves less yellowish stains on blouses and shirts.

Thank you,
Lina

Answers:

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

I am not sure if you can get this product where you live, but here in the UK I have found the best deodorant I have ever used is 'Vaseline Intensive Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant roll on. I give it 10/10 and it saw me through two years of hot flashes (My underarms were the only place that was dry then!) I recommend this to everybody. I hope you can get it where you are. Best wishes to you. (05/16/2005)

By Monique

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Mitchum, clear gel, anti-perspirant and deodorant works well for me. (05/16/2005)

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

My husband used to get bad deodorant stains on his shirts and undershirts. I asked him to wait 5 minutes to let it dry before putting them on, and no stains.

To remove stains on washable shirts and blouses, soak overnight (or longer) in a solution of 1 cup powdered dishwasher detergent and 1 gallon lukewarm water mixed well. Then wash as usual. This gets out most stains. (05/16/2005)

By Jean

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Maybe just changing your brand of deodorant will do it. Not all will stain clothes. (05/16/2005)

By

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Suave roll-on is what I use and I love it, I've never noticed any staining whatsoever. It's not expensive either. (05/16/2005)

By Ginger

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Crystal Stick Body deoeorant is great. It is 100% Natural Mineral Salts. Hypoallergenic, eliminates odor, last over one year. It is for men and women. Unscented, non-staining and can be used on underarms or feet. It is the only one I use now after trying dozens in the past. Buy it at Rite Aide drug stores or possibly the internet. Check it out. (05/16/2005)

By Grannyz

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

I really like Dove deodorant. It smells great with many different scents. It works great. I've never had any problem with under arm stains.
GOD Bless. (05/16/2005)

By Susie

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Trader Joes brand doesn't stain but doesn't work that well. (05/29/2005)

By

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Arrid Extra Dry antiperspirant Deodorant CREAM. It comes in a short round white jar and it advertises that it will not stain. I tried and it and it decreased the amount of new stains, but didn't eliminate them all together. Other friends swear by it though. Got it at Wegman's. (04/24/2006)

By Jess

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Dermalogica's deodorant does not build up and does not stain. It is not an antiperspirant - but that's a small price to pay compared to ruining clothing with other brands like Mitchum or other antiperspirant formulas. The crystal is good too but eventually was too strong for the skin and caused irritation and a rash after a few months. (06/28/2006)

By SLF

Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing

Gillete seems to work best for men. (12/25/2006)

By Joe

Guys, shave your armpits!

I've had the same problem happen with many of my tan and brown shirts staining to orange under the arms. I'll certainly be trying the recommendations on this page.

One thing I do, as a guy, which helps is to shave my underarm hair. Anti-persperants only work if they have direct contact with the skin. Hair just gets in the way. By doing so, I'm able to apply less than I would otherwise. (04/02/2007)

By Neal

Two shirts with deodorant stains on them.
Deodorant That Won't Stain Clothing
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Removing Deodorant Stains on Clothing
Deodorant Stains
Removing Deodorant Stains From a Sweater
🎉
🎄