Designing Wedding Invitations

Can someone help me design my wedding invitations? I need a site which shows sample invitations that we can use for ideas. Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mr. Shasank

Answers:

Designing Wedding Invitations

Don't know where you are, but if you are anywhere in the US or Canada you can call a few of your local print shops who will generally have a number of sample books for you to view. These same books will also generally be available at most wedding halls and stationary stores. They will answer all your questions. (02/02/2005)

By Ron B

Designing Wedding Invitations

A friend of mine had me do her daughter's. They brought the books that are mentioned above and then I found a picture out of a coloring book (precious moments) and used it with a computer program I already had to make cards, invitations etc. I bought it at Walmart for $5! (02/02/2005)

By Michele

Designing Wedding Invitations

Do a google search for wedding invitations and all kind of catalogs come up that you can order for free. Go to Michael's - they have invitations that you can do yourself, all you need is a printer! (02/03/2005)

By April

Designing Wedding Invitations

I made my own invitations. I scanned the peach/caramel toil napkins I was using for my reception and used them as a background, then I purchased vellum paper from Hobby Lobby for the front to print my text on.

I used the text ideas located on several websites, and I downloaded fonts for free for Microsoft word. I printed on the vellum paper in the font I liked, tied it with a ribbon and some plastic wedding rings to the paper with the pattern of my napkins and my invitations were finished and exactly what I wanted.

If you do not want to do that much work, Target has beautiful and elegant invitations that you can print on your printer. (02/05/2005)

By Sarah_bellum

Designing Wedding Invitations

If you're just looking for ideas and know how they will be "done" per say you can always go to different sites like americanweddingalbum.com, to get ideas. If you want something non-traditional for the wording, try looking at poetry websites for verse ideas. And if you want to order catalogs from people to get some ideas go to wedding.orders.com and they have numbers you can call or can look online. Just a few ideas, because I'm going through the same thing right now. My grandfather will be doing mine, and he can do anything but engraving and I just need to tell him what I want, so I figured if you were in the same boat as me, this might be helpful. Happy hunting and good luck! (03/12/2005)

By MommyNikki

Designing Wedding Invitations

I am making my brother's wedding invitations using some scrapbook materials and some Stampin' Up! products. I bought blank note cards at Michael's for $5 for 40. Then I embellished them with ribbon, and a Stampin' Up! set. (I also made other samples using brads, eyelets and ribbons) (05/06/2005)

By Guest

Designing Wedding Invitations
Designing Your Own Wedding Invitations
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Homemade wedding invitation.
Homemade Wedding Invitations
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄