Determining a Reasonable Cleaning Rate

I'm starting a cleaning business. I will focus mainly on renovation and move in move out cleaning. I am also looking at some office cleaning. I want to start it off right. I do not want to under cut the market. Any help on the rates would be appreciated.

By Red from Newnan, GA

Answers:

Determining a Reasonable Cleaning Rate

You have to check out prices in your area and then determine what is right. I guess I would call different cleaning businesses in your area and ask for prices per hour, or whatever, say you are looking for a service and are comparing prices. You also have to take into consideration if you are going to furnish the cleaning supplies of if the people you clean for are going to do that. (10/27/2010)

By redhatterb

Determining a Reasonable Cleaning Rate

I have a cleaning contract with the post office and they pay me $10.50 an hour. (10/28/2010)

By Patty Lynn

Determining a Reasonable Cleaning Rate

Don Aslett has a great book called, "Cleaning Up For a Living". You could probably find it at the library. (10/29/2010)

By pj Mcgee