Detroit Zoo Polar Bears

These 3 pics are taken from the Detroit Zoo Polar Bear Exhibit. It is a glass tunnel you walk underneath. They were feeding the bears fish at the time we went. The bears are right above you as you walk thru the tunnel.

By Donna J.

Detroit Zoo Polar Bears

Oh, my gosh, how exciting! I want to go to the Detroit Zoo. I met an online friend who comes from there. Maybe we can team up and visit this exhibit! (10/13/2005)

By GraNita

Detroit Zoo Polar Bears

Great pix! last time I went to Detroit Zoo, it was very very costly, but I had to rent a wheelchair at the time too. We went to see the dinosaur show years ago. There were hardly any animals out and about tho. I was disappointed about that. (10/13/2005)

By Rosa

Scenery: Polar Bears (Pittsburgh Zoo)
Portland, Oregon
Portland, Oregon Frugal Travel Guide
Polar Fleece Blankets Ready for Poncho Making
Making a Polar Fleece Poncho
polar bear drawing
Polar Bear Craft Ideas
Visiting Irvine Regional Park (Orange, CA)