Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

I am not looking for just any old deviled egg recipe, I want to be able to make the best deviled eggs in the world. If you believe your recipe is the best, please post it here. Thanks.

By Amuck from Fairview Heights, IL

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

My mother can't eat the yolks, so she saves those to put in the dogs supper, and fills the eggs with tuna or chicken salad, made with ingredients that are low fat, low sodium, lower cholesterol. They are actually pretty good, even the ones with tuna salad in them. (05/11/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

Bacon and deviled eggs. Scoop out the yolks and mix with Miracle Whip, not mayo, and a little spicy brown mustard. Fry up some bacon till crisp and crumble. Add some bacon to the yolk mixture, fill egg halves and sprinkle some bacon on top. Everyone loves bacon! (05/11/2009)

By jabsgram

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

Hi, Everyone raves about my deviled eggs. I use just a litle mustard, mayonnaise to make it creamy, salt, pepper, and some paprika for the topping. I also use a baggie and clip the corner and squeeze the filling into the white. Sooo much easier. (05/12/2009)

By busdrivr

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

My Recipe

• 1 stalk of celery, very finely chopped
  • 1/2 small onion, very finely chopped
  • mayonnaise
  • mustard just a dot or 2
  • 1/2 tsp. of sweet pickles (optional)
  • mix together with egg yolks
  • salt and pepper to taste
      I usually devil 2 to 3 dozen eggs (05/12/2009)

By cats21dog

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

Now you know I have to say that my spiced up recipe is simply the best in the world ;-) LOL! Have never, ever put these out to serve and not be gobbled down by all in no time flat ;-) Actually have to hide a few in the back of my fridge if I want leftovers :-)

Deeli's Deviled Eggs

Makes 24

• 1 dozen jumbo eggs
      • 8 Tbsp. mayonnaise
      • 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
      • 2/3 cup stuffed Manzanilla olives, chopped
      • salt and pepper to taste
      • dashes of Tabasco sauce to taste
      • garnish of choice (caper, sprig of chive, sliver of bell pepper, sprinkle of fresh herbs, etc)
      Pierce large end of eggs with a needle to release cooking pressure. Place in large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to boil, simmer 12 minutes. Pour off hot water and shake vigorously in pan to break shells. Immediately give eggs an ice bath and allow to rest. Shell eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks with a small condiment spoon. Place yolks in a bowl and mash. Add mayo, mustard and olives, stir well. Add the salt, pepper and Tabasco, stir. Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Garnish and serve.

By Deeli

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

I guess I have been doing it wrong all the time judging from other responses - still what I do is really yummy.

Scoop out yolk and mix curry powder (to taste), mayonnaise and a splash of tomato sauce.Replace mixture to cases and sprinkle with paprika. (05/15/2009)

By salpop1

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

These are really great as well as easy to make.I sent this recipe in quite a while ago.

Deviled Eggs

Take 6 hard Boiled eggs, cut in half scoop the yellow out into a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp dry mustard, 1/4 tsp pepper (give or take what you like), 3 Tbsp. of Miracle Whip, Hellmans, vinegar, or half and half.( I use Miracle Whip). Mix together, do not worry if lumpy.

Believe me it will taste great.

If taking someplace special, double the recipe. It does go fast!

Darlene from Fairview Pa (05/17/2009)

By aziriel

Deviled Eggs Tips and Recipes

These are delicious deviled eggs. After boiling and removing yolks, mix with the yolks, mustard, miracle whip, pickle relish, finely chopped dill pickles with a little juice, poultry seasoning, and a little sugar. Fill each egg half, sprinkle with paprika and slice green olives with pimentos and top each egg half with an olive slice. Very yummy and very pretty! (05/18/2009)

By kmtpaints

Gourmet deviled eggs, with a chive garnish.
Deviled Eggs Recipes
Deviled Eggs Closeup
Deviled Eggs Tips
Scrambled eggs are too watery.
Watery Scrambled Eggs
Photo of skull deviled eggs.
Halloween Deviled Eggs
Deviled Chicken
Deviled Chicken Recipes