Diabetic Lemon Cordial Recipe

Cordial is a drink syrup you mix with water and it is called cordial in Australia, not sure if it is the same in the US. I am diabetic so I have to use sweeteners not sugar. I have a lemon tree and need to make lemon cordial.

Thanks,
Brian from Australia

Answers:

Diet Lemon Cordial Recipe

I avoid sugar too, because if you're not diabetic now, it will someday make you fat enough to turn diabetic. I am a fan of Splenda or similar brands of sucralose. I have yet to find any recipe with water in it that does any less than wonderful, and it will make your lemon cordial very nicely. Just put the word 'sucralose' in your browser and see where it is sold for you. I went through thirty pages of links as to its safety, and I've had a bit of training in recognizing good versus bogus research, and I am satisfied with it, for everything from morning cocoa to fruit smoothies to homemade ice cream. God bless you! (06/25/2007)

By Kim Ch from WA

Salmon with Lemons
Recipes Using Lemons
Apple Pie
Diabetic Apple Pie Recipes
Making Diabetic Powdered Sugar (Sugar Free)
Blueberry Pie
Diabetic Blueberry Pie
Lemon Squares on a plate with lemon slices.
Lemon Squares Recipes
🎄