Diabetic Uses for Aloe Vera

I have read recently that "Aloe Vera Gel" can be used by diabetics to lower sugar numbers. I have some Aloe Vera plants. I am wondering about a recipe and/or directions to utilize these plants for medicinal use.

Holly-Jean

Answers:

Diabetic Uses for Aloe Vera

I'm diabetic, and I've never heard of using Aloe Vera to lower blood sugar numbers, but I have heard of using Aloe Vera soap on the bottoms of diabetic's feet to help with neuropathy. (12/31/2005)

By badwater

Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman hugging an aloe frond
Using Aloe Vera for Sunburns
green and purple Vera Bradley purse
Cleaning a Vera Bradley Bag
Jar of Aloe Very Juice surrounded by chopped aloe plant leaves and a wooden spoon holding the gel from the inside of the plant
Homemade Aloe Vera Juice
🎉
🎄