Digital Camera Reviews

Every so often you have a column on cameras written by Michael. Might I please have the link to it so that I can evaluate the best digital camera to buy to sell items on ebay. Thank you.

Joesgirl from Beverly, MA

Editor's Note: We weren't able to find the column that Joesgirl is looking for but I am sure readers have some good digital camera recommendations. If you have a digital camera that has worked well for you please post feedback about it.

Answers:

Digital Camera Reviews

I just purchased a Kodak Easy Share camera V530. It is easy to use and the pictures are great. Make sure whatever camera you buy, get one with a rechargeable battery. Regular batteries get eatten up so quickly. Good Luck.

By aline

Digital Camera Reviews

I have the Casio 8.1, small compact camera, takes excellent pictures, very user friendly. I take a lot of pictures and have not had any problems with the camera. Would buy another Casio.

By Poco

Digital Camera Reviews

I love my Nikon Coolpix 3100, and there are more Nikon's out there that they have just come out with that are even better than this one. My friend who was a photographer for the military told me also this brand is the best.

By Karen in SC

Digital Camera Reviews

My friend showed me his Casio Exlim 5 pixel and I fell in love with it. It has a larger screen than some of the others I looked at and loved all the extra things that you can do with it. It even takes movies on it and all transferable to my computer. My screensaver is all my pictures that were downloaded from my camera. I have pictures enlarged and they are also very sharp. I carry my camera with me at all times. I am a photo nut and love my camera. Have fun!

By Linda from Las Vegas, NV

Digital Camera Reviews

I used to do eBay, and I bought a Sony Mavica FD73 to take my pictures. They don't make this model any longer, but you can still buy one from Amazon.com in used but good condition. The features that I like about this camera are the 10X Zoom that is great for taking closeup pictures of items for eBay and the fact that it saves the photos to a floppy disk instead of a memory stick. I have used this camera for about 7 years, and it still works very well. I had to replace the rechargeable battery once in all these years. I submit many pictures to ThriftyFun, and they are all taken with this camera. I have started using this camera instead of the 35MM camera that we used for picture taking for years. I can take the pictures with this camera and see them immediately to know if I got a good shot. With the 35mm, I would usually take multiple pics so that when they were developed, I could expect to have at least one good picture. I download them to my hard drive from the floppy and then can reuse the floppy. And, if I want prints, I can upload them to Walgreen's. In about an hour, the prints are ready to pick up. Great pictures with no film to buy or have developed.

By Harlean from Arkansas

Digital Camera Reviews
Broken Digital Camera
Uses for a Broken Digital Camera
Couple Buying a Digital Camera
Buying a Digital Camera
Blue digital camera.
Cleaning a Digital Camera
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 10:27:31 AM on 10.0.1.195 in 973 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.