Disposing Of Old Tires

I am trying to get rid of 19 old tires. Does anyone know where I can take them in Ohio?

Tiffany from Loudonville, OH

Answers:

Disposing Of Old Tires

These days places like Discount Tires and Les Schwab Tires no longer charge for taking your used tires, because recycling trucks come around and pick them up from them for free. They then chop them up and remove the metal then turn them into playground mulch, garden mulch, and use them when making asphalt to make highways last longer, etc. Call a place that sells tires and ask them if you can bring them in. (09/02/2008)

By Cyinda

Disposing Of Old Tires

I used to work at a store with a tire shop and we had to pay to get them hauled away. If I were you I would check with the county. The Lorain County Solid Waste Management division has a couple of days a year when you drop off tires, computers etc.

Good luck! (09/04/2008)

By Cindy S.

Disposing Of Old Tires

Yes. Definitely check with your county or city, they should be able to tell you where to dispose of them. In some locations, you can leave them out on certain days and the garbage collectors will take care of them, but be sure to check this out first, as in some places you could get a fine for leaving them out. Good luck! (09/09/2008)

By bailegirl

Pile of Old Tires
Disposing of Old Tires
Disposing of Old Gasoline, Red gas can.
Disposing of Old Gasoline
A stack of tires at a disposal facility.
Tire Disposal in Indiana
New Tires
Buying Tires
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint
🎉
🎄