Do You Know Your Portion Sizes?

Do you really know your portion sizes? Over the years, I seem to have developed a "super sized" mentality. I recently began measuring out food in what I thought were standard amounts. I found that my idea of a pound of hamburger is really closer to 1 1/2 pounds, and a "cup" (8 oz) of liquid turned out to be 12 oz! For the next few weeks, I will measure out everything to gain a proper perspective again. My budget and my waistline will thank me for it!

By Leann D

Answers:

Do You Know Your Portion Sizes?

2 cups of hamburg is equal to 1 pound. (10/28/2004)

By ginann

Do You Know Your Portion Sizes?

Three ounces is a "portion" of meat. That was the size of the original McDonalds. Guess why juice glasses are so "small"? Stick to eating portions, and you'll be the right "portion" yourself in no time! (09/03/2005)

By the Oracle

Monitor Portion Sizes
Preparing a healthy meal.
Portion Control Tips for Diabetics
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Storing Googly Eyes
Storing Googly Eyes
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎄