Dog Is Licking Paws

Dog Is Licking Paws
My dog (Rocky) is always licking his paws and making slurping noises. Any idea why? It is making me nuts to hear it all the time.

Sandy from Mtn. View

Answers:

Dog Is Licking Paws

My dog does this and she has a stapf infection caused by a yeast infection in her stomach. I bought some dog probiotics and switched her to a lamb and rice dog food that does not have corn or wheat in it. You have to read the ingredients list, don't rely on the front label. The vet also gave me some cream to put on her foot that tastes bad to the dog, so she won't lick it. It can become a habit to lick the paw. Loretta (02/27/2009)

By Loretta B.

Dog Is Licking Paws

Take him to the vet, or at least call and ask. (02/27/2009)

By Maryeileen

Dog Is Licking Paws

You didn't mention what kind of dog you have. I have a poodle and you have to keep the hair on his feet carefully trimmed or they can become irritated. (02/27/2009)

By amhappy1

A dog licking his paws.
Stopping a Dog from Licking Paws
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
A cat wearing a cone on its head.
Keeping a Cat From Licking a Wound
dog licking a toy cat
Remedies for Dogs Obsessively Licking
Dog Licking Paw
Stopping a Dog from Licking Too Much
🎄