Dog Not Eating

My lab of 4 years has not had a appetite for the past 3 days. I was gone for a week and back but someone who watched him has left and he may be sad that he is gone now as he got very attached prior. I have put cheese and other things in the food but he just eats that. The food sits all day while I am gone. Any ideas?

Gerry

Answers:

Dog Not Eating

Is it really hot there? Dogs frequently "go off their feed" when the weather is hot. (06/30/2008)

By Glenn'sMom

Dog Not Eating

I hate to say it, but a dog that does not eat for 3 days needs to see a vet immediately. My neighbor's 4 yr old dog stopped eating when it got lymphosarcoma. Sorry to say that.
It is not a matter of using Cesar's techniques after 3 days. (06/30/2008)

By OhioGirl

Dog Not Eating
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
sad dog
Dog Not Eating After Other Family Dog Died
Couple being served a Salad
Eating Healthy While Eating Out
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
🎄