Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside After Move

My husband and I and our 3 dogs moved to another state, 2,000 miles away 3 weeks ago. After arriving, my 2 toy poodles - age 15 years each, got diarrhea and a vet gave them meds for it. Tests were done on their stools and no reason was found. Sadly, one of our little Poodles had a stroke and had to be put to sleep. My husband and I have been very, very sad since this happened.

The meds stopped the other Poodle's diarrhea, but now she is uncontrollably pooping little turds all over the house. She even has pooped in our bed at night and in her own bed during the day. I have read that she may have gas. But with all the changes that have happened, is it possible that all the changes and losing her companion dog have caused this? If so, what can I do to help her to stop? She has also been peeing on the carpet since we arrived here 3 weeks ago. Please help us figure this out. She has always slept with us at night and we hesitate to change that too, added to all the changes that she has experienced in the past 3 weeks.

The stress of the move and loosing the other dog could have a lot to do with it . Also, the new house may have scents in it from a previous dog living there which could be upsetting to your dog. I would take it back to the vet again and have it checked over again.

The move and loss of companion could have caused this. Old age is not helping. Consult the vet.