Dog Pooping in My Bed

Dog Pooping in My Bed

I have two Chihuahuas and they are always pooping under my bed. I have had to pull my bed out over and over again to clean it because I can't get under it. I tried sprays, but they just won't stop. Anyone have this same problem and come up with a solution? I would really appreciate the help.

By kdub2823 from Spring, TX

Dog Pooping in My Bed

It's easy, keep them out of the bedroom. Put them in a cage and take them outside ever hour or 2 and then they can go to the bathroom, or maybe just leave them outside until they go. (08/03/2009)

By danward

Keep the door closed. I have dutch doors on most of my rooms to keep mt dog where she belongs.

Close up image at face level of a yellow labrador retriever laying on it's back on a bed with blue sheets
Dog Pooping in My Bed
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
A no dog pooping sign in someone's lawn.
Keeping Dogs From Pooping on Grass
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper