Dog Pooping in My Bed

Why is my dog pooping in my bed? She's a 5 month old Chihuahua. She's litter boxed trained and when it's warm enough to go outside, she will. But, it has been extremely cold out lately, so she hasn't been outside. Could that be the problem? What should I do?

By Sandy from WI

Dog Pooping in My Bed

My pets of mine did this. A vet told me its because they smell the bodily fluids from my husband and I. Jealousy. We just kept the door closed to the bedroom. I made a pillow for him out of a old pillow case. We gave him extra attention took him with us more often when we went out. (made him feel special) After a while we were able to leave the door open. We just never allowed him in there again. We trained him that the bedroom was our space. Hope it helps. (12/09/2010)

By Firedancer67

Close up image at face level of a yellow labrador retriever laying on it's back on a bed with blue sheets
Dog Pooping in My Bed
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
A no dog pooping sign in someone's lawn.
Keeping Dogs From Pooping on Grass
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper