Dog with Itchy Skin

I am looking for help with dogs with itchy skin.

By Karen from Rossvill, GA

Dog with Itchy Skin

I have the same problem with my three little dogs, 2 Chihuahuas and a Papillon now and again. It appears to be seasonal, so probably allergy based. Apart from being vigilant with tick and flea preventatives, I have found that a tip I found on Thrifty Fun worked extremely well. It was using Epsom salts in the rinse water after a bath. It worked almost instantly and now I keep packets of it in the cupboard. Great stuff, cheap and harmless. It won't hurt your dogs even if it isn't successful.

Cheers from Oz

By vicki7857

Dog with Itchy Skin

Salt has incredible healing powers. I know when I have any type of skin issue I go to the beach and that takes care of it. I just saw this post and wanted to tell you you can buy a product called Vet Aid which is a sea salt spray. It works wonders! That way you don't always have to bathe your dog when you need to treat those itches. Good luck! (09/08/2010)

By katie25

Dog with Itchy Skin
Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Itchy Puppy
Puppy With Itchy Yellow Bumps
Skin Folds
Treating a Rash in Skin Folds