Doggie Diapers Won't Stay On

My pit bull is in heat and bleeding all over the house is there anything to do besides the doggie diapers? She won't keep them on.

Andrea from AZ

Doggie Diapers Won't Stay On

Don't think there is much else to do except confine her to one area that is easy to clean, or use a crate till she is through with it. (08/30/2007)

By Tami

Doggie Diapers Won't Stay On

OK, do not laugh. I have a female Doxie that came into heat way earlier than I thought she would. I had not spayed her yet. The only thing I found that worked were the plastic potty training panties, that you can get in the baby section of Walmart. They come in a three pack and are pretty cheap, cut a tail hole out and tighten the waist to fit and they are good to go. Cheap enough to replace when you need to. I am all for spaying and neutering pets, but this worked when I got caught in a bind. (09/05/2007)

By do not laugh

Doggie Diapers Won't Stay On

I have sold a lot of diapers to many customers that had the same problem with the diapers that they where buying elsewhere, but say that my diapers do stay on. You might want to check my website at and read my testimonials.

Good luck. (09/14/2007)

By Filomena

RE: Doggie Diapers Won't Stay On

small dog
Dog Diapers Won't Stay On
Homemade Dog Diapers
Homemade Dog Diapers
A stack of a cloth diapers.
Cloth Diapers or Disposable Diapers?
Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start