Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
These funky, chocolatey oatmeal treats are perfect for a baby shower when tucked into napkin diapers. This is a guide about making doo doo drop diapers
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My sister made these cute baby shower treats for her friend. Doo doo drops are a yummy treat that we ate as kids. Their finished appearance lends them very well to be put in little napkin diapers.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 batch of Doo Doo Drops (see attached recipe)
- 15-20 small colored napkins
- 15-20 small safety pins
- Prepare doo doo drops according to this recipe.
- Fold small napkins in half diagonally, forming a triangle. Remove a doo doo drop from its cupcake liner and place it in the center of the triangle.
- Wrap it into a diaper by folding each side in, then fold up the center point. Pin the three ends in the center, like you would a cloth diaper.
Read More Comments
July 29, 20160 found this helpful
I am going to make these, but I'm wondering if the butter/peanut butter bleeds through the napkin. Also, I'm used to using was paper for set up. Do the cupcake papers just keep them more uniform? Thanks! Janice
This video shows you how to make Doo Doo Drop Diapers, a great treat for a baby shower. View the full recipe here: Doo Doo Drops
September 8, 20120 found this helpful
These are so cute!
Related Content(article continues below)
In These Guides
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 20, 2017 at 10:28:46 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us