Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing

• 1 cup sugar
  • 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
  • 1 Tbsp. celery seed
  • 1 Tbsp. salt
  • 1 can tomato soup
  • 1/2 cup vinegar
  • 1 cup salad oil

Put ingredients into blender and mix well. Makes approximately 1 1/2 pints. Store in a tightly covered jar in the refrigerator.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing

I love Dorothy Lynch french dressing! It is not sold in my part of the country but I've had other places. Thanks for the recipe. Now, could you tell us how long it will last in the frig? (08/01/2006)

By Debbie52

Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing

Robin, did you mean 1 teaspoon of dry mustard, celery seed and salt instead of 1 Tbsp? I noticed that other recipes for Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing use just 1 teaspoon instead of 1 Tbsp but all the other ingredients were the same as yours :):) Just thought I'd ask :) (08/01/2006)

By Luvyabye

Bottle of Kraft Creamy French Salad Dressing
French Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Photo of Dorothy from the movie The Wizard of Oz.
Making a Dorothy Costume (Wizard of Oz)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 26, 2016 at 9:35:08 PM on in 940 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.