Double Delight Tea Roses

My Double Delight Tea Rose is such a garden decorating dream; its fragrance surpasses the fragrance of an expensive perfume and the beauty to look at the bud and blossom of this Delight can not be described but must be seen by the human eye.

It is a joy for me to sit on my backyard deck and view this magnificent rose and the fragrance permeates the air after a rain.

I am photographing the stages of this flower and will frame the 4 x 6 photos in my home for my family and guests to enjoy the delight of these blossoms.

By WandaJo from TN

Feedback:

RE: Double Delight Tea Roses

Lovely! (07/23/2007)

By meoowmom

RE: Double Delight Tea Roses

I just sucked air when I saw it, it's so striking! (07/23/2007)

By kimhis

RE: Double Delight Tea Roses

M-m-mmmm, my family's favorite! God bless you and the roses! : ) (07/23/2007)

By Lynda

RE: Double Delight Tea Roses

Hhmmmm WandaJo...any room on that deck of yours ? This rose is striking, I can only imagine if it looks that beautiful, how it must smell. Thanks for sharing. (07/24/2007)

By

RE: Double Delight Tea Roses

The Double Delight and Mr. Lincoln are my two favorites. They are spectacular to look at and smell so nice. (07/28/2007)

By dgruver

RE: Double Delight Tea Roses

WandoJo, this is beautiful! The colour of the leaves contrast so well with the Tea Rose. How lovely! Such talent on this site and this is my first time here, thanks to my sister. (10/06/2007)

By Carol Mary

Pink Roses
Photos of Roses
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
🎉
🎄