Dry Erase Reminders on the Bathroom Mirror

I keep a dry-erase marker in the bathroom and write myself a note right on the mirror to remind myself of something for the morning. Wipes right off with a tissue!

By Linda

Answers:

This is a great idea!! (10/29/2004)

By mom2kaitie

Just be sure to periodically use some sort of cleaner. I have been using this method for years and have noticed that when the mirror steams previous messages reappear in the steam. I leave my husband notes in the hall bathroom and I always clean the mirror with cleaner before company comes so that they don't read previously written messages after they shower, that I don't want them reading ;o) (10/30/2004)

By Gwashburn

This is a great idea! I am always leaving myself messages and I always have to look in the mirror! Its perfect. But ya, you do need to clean it once in a while. (07/29/2006)

By trn

I used leave my daughter before school notes. Just to say good morning have a good day at school, those kinds of things. Then we started leaving all of our messages on the bathroom mirror. She is grown now and just told me the other day she really looked forward to seeing those messages first thing in the morning and the last thing before she left the house. (03/28/2008)

By kiki

Note Written on Mirror
Using Your Bathroom Mirror for Reminders
Dry Erase Markers
Removing Dry Erase Marker from a Couch
Dry Erase Markers
Reviving Dry Erase Markers
birthday countdown tile
Making a Dry Erase Count Down Tile
Dry Erase Board
Reconditioning a Dry Erase Board
🎉
🎄