Dry Frizzy Hair

For immediate relief of dry, frizzy or static hair during the winter, grab a small amount of any lotion, rub between fingers and then through your hair.

P.S. To avoid the greasy grungy look, make sure you comb lotion through lower parts of the hair and away from the roots

By Pookster

Answers:

Dry Frizzy Hair

I have always had dry frizzy hair and my hair stylist gave me the best tip that I have ever had given to cure a head full of dry/frizzy hair. Take olive oil and place it the palm of your hand and massage into your scalp and into hair. Don't totally drench it, but generously add it to moisten your entire head. Throw a towel over your head and wrap up. You can leave on overnight or apply and leave on for as little as 30 minutes. The longer the better, but you'll notice a difference in even a 30 minute sitting. Wash hair/dry and style as usual. Hair will be silky/smooth looking. Hope this helps someone like it did myself. So easy and it does work wonders!

P.S. This does not make your hair greasy looking in case you were wondering as I had wondered the same thing, lol. (11/27/2004)

By Barb

Dry Frizzy Hair

Thanks Barb, I'm going to have to try that. Do you do the olive oil with the hair wet or dry? Or does it matter?
(11/29/2004)

By pookster

Dry Frizzy Hair

A quick fix for frizzy hair is Chapstick for lips. I've read models use this when there's no time to fuss. Rub some on the palms of your hands and run your hands over your hair. I tried it and it works. (04/01/2006)

By Chris

Dry Frizzy Hair

I am a cosmetologist and I also have frizzy hair. Use baby oil, olive oil, vegetable oil. Also don't wash your hair with shampoo, wash it with conditioner. This will help a lot. (04/02/2006)

By Hollie

Dry Frizzy Hair

I will try this remedy for super dry and frizzy hair. I have been made fun of because of my hair being frizzy and flyaways. Thank you for posting this on the internet. I have tried everything. I will be sure to let everyone know how this worked. (05/24/2008)

By PENNY

Dry Frizzy Hair
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄