Dryer Not Getting Hot

My dryer isn't getting hot anymore. Does anyone know if this is an easy fix? I'm guessing there is something wrong with the heating element. Any tips or helpful info would be much appreciated. Thanks

Angela from Florida

Answers:

Dryer Not Getting Hot

I had the very same problem with my dryer, it just wouldn't dry the clothes no matter how long I set the timer.

Trapped lint is stopping your dryer from doing its job. Remove the tubing at the back of your dryer and clean out starting at the dryer and leading out of the house. Once that is all clean and free from lint, you shouldn't have any problems with your clothes drying. Also clean out your lint screen every time you run your dryer. Throw 1-2 clean bath towels in with your wet laundry and it speeds up the drying time. (04/14/2008)

By MCW

Dryer Not Getting Hot
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎉
🎄