Dust with Used Fabric Softener Sheets

Save your used fabric softener sheets and use them to dust with. They work great. I also use them on my Swiffer Duster instead of paying for the more expensive Swiffer replacements.

By Jackie S.

Answers:

Dust with Used Fabric Softener Sheets

I'd wondered if you could do that. Will it help the dust and pet hair cling to the sheet? Some dusting sheets just push it around and really pick up nothing. I thought to kill two birds and make my own dryer sheets, then dust with it after it came out of the dryer. Haven't tried it yet. Those Swiffer refills are EXPENSIVE! This could be a real time and money saver. Thanks. (12/31/2008)

By piscesinphoenix

Reusing swiffer dusters

To prolong swiffer duster use, I put the dusty ones in a net washing bag and wash with my towels. I have both air dried them and dried them in the dryer. Both work. You get about two or three more uses out of them. (07/10/2009)

By wondernana

Dust with Fabric Softener Sheets
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
🎉
🎄