Dusting Hard to Reach Places

Category Dusting
Dusting Blinds
Dust covers every surface of your home, some of these surfaces can be very difficult to reach when cleaning. With these tips you will learn how to effectively clean these difficult areas. This is a guide about dusting hard to reach places.

I am pretty diligent in dusting my top surfaces, but there are some of my "low down" areas I just can't reach any more. This morning I was scampering around, dust cloth in hand, doing our desks and decided today is the day the under portion of DH's desk gets dusted. I lowered my chair to the lowest position, draped my blanket fleece dust cloth over my foot and went to work. In just a few minutes time..... Voila! A clean desk!

I have a lot of trouble bending and doing my "low down" chores. This morning I devised a way to dust the under portion of DH's desk. I stared at it for as long as I could and decided today is the day something gets done. I use pieces of dry blanket fleece for my dusting and I am pretty diligent about top surfaces, but some areas I can't reach any more. I lowered my chair to the lowest height, took my dust cloth and draped it over one foot and voila! a dust free underside of the desk!