Dye from Dress Transferred to Tights

I wore a red dress with new tights and that dress has not been worn for awhile and when I took off my clothes my tights and bra were pink. How do I get it out DIY?

If you soak the items in hot water and an oxygen-based cleaner, the stain should come clean. Then wash as usual.

I would wash in cool or warm water and add some oxyclean to the laundry soap. Don't dry in the dryer, as heat sets color.

Oh dear, one dress no longer useful....I don't understand how the colour could have transferred to tights, but it should be easily enough removable. First see how much comes out in an ordinary soak wash. Then if any remains it won't need so much drastic action, just a quick soak in oxygen bleach. Good luck!