Dying My Hair Gray

I'm a 60 year old woman. My hair is almost all gray. I would like to know where I can get a dye to make it all gray. I bought some a long time ago, but now I can't find it. Thankyou.

Lorraine from Zolfo Springs

Answers:

Dying My Hair Gray

I too am a 60 yr old woman. This year I let my hair go natural. It is mostly charcoal with white in it like frosting. Why don't you just go with what you have instead of coloring your hair. Salt and pepper is very pretty and age appropriate for us. (05/05/2006)

By Carol in PA

Dying My Hair Gray

I am 68. I let my hair go "natural" a few years ago. It's white and silver. I like it. And it's so nice not to have to dye it all the time. (05/05/2006)

By Pam3334

Dying My Hair Gray

I am a hairdresser and I can't imagine what you bought and put on your hair years ago, you cannot make artificial gray hair unless you bleach it out to a pale yellow and then put a platinum toner on it. (05/05/2006)

By Priscilla

Dying My Hair Gray

I am 53 and sick of dying my salt and pepper hair. I remember when Clairol sold hair color that was different shades of gray or silver. They even sold it in the 1990's. Its gone now and all they offer is bleach the color out and put camarel highlights. Sucks! (05/15/2008)

By Pris

Dying My Hair Gray

Sad to say, my grey hairs would make me just a dishwater color! But I know that they do have rinses to keep your grey hair from getting too yellow. Look for those at a beauty supply shop, like Sally's, where they have a range of choices. I think grey can be very attractive. (05/16/2008)

By pamphyila

Dyeing My Hair Gray
Coloring Gray Hair
Coloring Gray Hair
ARDELL Gray Magic Color Additive
Ardell Gray Magic Color Additive Reviews
gray haired woman
Dyeing My Hair Gray
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🎉
🎄