Earache Pain Relief

Can you tell me what to do for the relief of an earache from getting bathwater in the ear?

By Marilou from Black River Falls, WI

Answers:

Earache Pain Relief

Heat a few drops of Johnson's Baby Oil and put a few drops into the ear or take marigold petals and squeeze the juice into a teaspoon and drop into the ears. (12/25/2009)

By Dorty

Earache Pain Relief

Try dropping peroxide from an ear dropper into your ear. It dries out the moisture; then hold a folded washcloth over the ear and aim the warm air from a blow dryer set on low, into the covered ear. The warmth will help ease the pain. (12/28/2009)

By catastrofy

Earache Pain Relief

I and one of my sons have had trouble with our ears most of our life due to having crooked ear canals. He now uses a water irrigator to clean his ears. It is really sold to irrigate your teeth. I tried it one time, but the jet stream of water only seemed to drive the ear wax further into my ears.

My doctor suggested using a mixture of half alcohol and half vinegar in my ears. I keep a mixture of half vinegar and water in my medicine cabinet which has kept me from having further ear problems for more than twenty years. I never had problems when I lived in southern California. Only after I moved to the East Coast where it is a lot more humid did I begin to have constant ear problems. (12/28/2009)

By Kathryen

Earache Pain Relief

I like the peroxide idea. I use a couple of drops to help with cleansing the ear instead of using Q-tips. Another suggestion for an earache is colloidal silver, sold in most health food stores, in dropper form.
It is used for external infections, an antiseptic, and disinfectant in medical appliances. (08/28/2010)

By HONESTDISAGREEMENT

little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Hot Water Bottle
Using a Hot Water Bottle
Shingles
Remedies for Shingles Pain
Using acupressure on a foot.
Using Acupressure for Foot Pain
🎉
🎄