Many jokes make good hearted fun of all kinds of human situations and holidays too. This is a guide about Easter Jokes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Several years ago, our pastor commented on the notable amount of parishioners celebrating Easter at our church that Sunday.
He remarked, "The turnout today is quite impressive. I will, however, be more impressed with those who choose to come to church NEXT Sunday."
He is a wise man indeed.
By Laura from Long Beach, CA
Read More Comments
By guest (Guest Post)
March 24, 20080 found this helpful
Every Sunday is a "Little Easter". That is why you do not continue to "fast" from what ever you gave up during LENT on Sundays!
March 16, 20061 found this helpful
Since Easter is approaching, here are some fun Easter jokes to tell the kids! (Or anyone!)
- Why does the Easter bunny have a shiny nose? His powder puff is on the wrong end.
- What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit banknote? One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny!
- Why is a bunny the luckiest animal in the world? It has four rabbits' feet
- What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion? A bunion
- How do you make a rabbit stew? Make it wait for three hours!
- What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole? A hot cross bunny.
By Stacey from Orem, UT