Easy Cheesy Saucy Potato Casserole
- 1 24 oz. bag of Frozen Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 cup of Sour cream
- 1 12 oz bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup (to taste) of Salsa
- 1 cup of Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Butter or Margarine, melted
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all but the bread crumbs in a large bowl. Spray a glass 13x9 inch pan with vegetable spray. Spread the bowl ingredients into the coated pan and top with bread crumbs. Cook at 375 degrees F for 45-60 minutes! To make a full Dinner Casserole, simply add some chopped cooked Chicken or Ham. Fabulous!
By Jeanne from Waterford Michigan
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article