Easy Chicken Pot Pie

• 1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 large bag frozen mixed vegetables
  • 1 large can cream of chicken soup
  • Ad
  • 1 small can chicken broth
  • 1 package of seasoned stuffing mix

Boil chicken breasts until cooked. Cut into small chunks or shred (up to you). Pour frozen mixed vegetables (you don't have to thaw) over chicken. Mix cream of chicken soup and chicken broth together and stir until well mixed. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Mix stuffing mix and 1 cup hot water until moistened. Sprinkle over soup mix. My husband and I like cashews, so I chop them up and mix in the dressing. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes until dressing is browned. We like ours a little more crisper, but that is a preference.

This recipe can be doubled for a larger group. The chicken stays nice and moist, and the veggies are fully cooked. I have also used leftover turkey in place of the chicken breasts.

Because we are both diabetics, I try to use no sodium or low sodium products in my recipe.

By Debbie from Shallotte, NC

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

I would like to seriously try this, but could you tell me how many lbs. of chicken and what size baking dish to use, I would sure appreciate it! (06/19/2008)

By Louise

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Please let me know what size is a large can of cream of chicken soup in ounces, as well as, the size of a small can of chicken broth? Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe. Evie (01/21/2009)

By Eviesav

Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Turkey Pot Pie
Turkey Pot Pie Recipes
chicken pot pie
Chicken Pot Pie Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume