Easy Greek Salad
This is a great summer salad for picnics and potlucks. The cucumbers stay crisp longer than lettuce.
- 2 English Cucumbers, cubed in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Bell Peppers, any color, cubed in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 or 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and cubed in 1/2/ inch pieces OR cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 can black olives
- 1 onion, chopped and rinsed
- 8 oz feta, chopped or crumbled
- Bottled Italian Dressing, any flavor (I like Newman's Balsalmic Vinagrette)
Combine veggies in a large bowl or colander. Cover and place in fridge for a few hours or overnight. Pour off excess moisture or use a salad spinner. Add feta and dressing to taste and toss.
in Portland, OR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide