Easy Greek Salad
This is a great summer salad for picnics and potlucks. The cucumbers stay crisp longer than lettuce.
- 2 English Cucumbers, cubed in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Bell Peppers, any color, cubed in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 or 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and cubed in 1/2/ inch pieces OR cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 can black olives
- 1 onion, chopped and rinsed
- 8 oz feta, chopped or crumbled
- Bottled Italian Dressing, any flavor (I like Newman's Balsalmic Vinagrette)
Combine veggies in a large bowl or colander. Cover and place in fridge for a few hours or overnight. Pour off excess moisture or use a salad spinner. Add feta and dressing to taste and toss.
in Portland, OR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 11:44:50 AM on 10.0.2.235 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us